Bay Watch Resort offers a 24 hour front desk.
Must be 21 years of age to check in at Bay Watch Resort.
Valid photo identification is required.
Check-In Time: After 4:00 PM
Check-Out Time: Before 11:00 AM
Valid Credit or Debit Card must be presented upon check in. A pre-authorization will be placed on the card to cover incidentals during your stay. No personal checks will be accepted for payment of account.
- An advance deposit equal to one night’s room, plus taxes and fees, is due at time of booking.
- An advance deposit of $150 per person is due at time of booking for all golf packages.
- The remaining account balance will be due at check-in to the resort.
Room rates are based on 2 adults per bedroom. For additional guests over the age of 18 add $20.00 per night. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Only 1 discount may be allowed per reservation. No additional discounts may be added to special package rates, group rates, golf package rates, or promotional rates.
Fees, Surcharges and Taxes
Bay Watch Resort charges a 5.5% Resort Fee, a 1% Destination Marketing Fee, and a daily $7.50 plus tax Access Fee.
Rates are subject to 12% sales and local taxes.
Cancellations & Changes
Oceana Resorts offers the opportunity to add an optional Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) to your reservation for $30.00 plus tax that will protect you if you should need to cancel, change plans, or depart early. You can learn more about the VPP here →
This option must be added within 24 hours of confirming your reservation. The VPP can be added easily during Step 2 of your online reservation or by calling 866.469.7853.
If you choose to decline the Vacation Protection Plan, you understand:
- Advance deposits are non-refundable on reservations that decline the optional Vacation Protection Plan.
- A Date Change Fee* of $20.00 will apply for each date change.
- An Early Departure Fee* will be applied to any reservation departing earlier than the registered date of departure at time of check-in. This fee will range from $50.00-$150.00 based on seasonality and room type.
*If a package rate requires a minimum length of stay, the minimum stay must still be met after any date changes or the rate will be recalculated at current Best Available Rate before applying the fee. Guests who have purchased the Vacation Protection Plan will have this fee waived, but rates may still be adjusted based on minimum length of stay requirements.
Free parking is provided to guests at Bay Watch Resort located in the parking garage next to the resort. Guests are provided a parking permit at check-in which must be displayed at all times while parking on-site. To ensure sufficient parking for all guests at the resort, parking permits are issued in accordance to the size of room. We are unable to issue additional parking permits.
1-Bedroom Suites and smaller will receive 1 Parking Permit at check-in.
2-Bedroom Suites and larger will receive 2 Parking Permits at check-in.
Valet Parking is available for $10.00 per day.
Bay Watch Resort is a smoke-free and tobacco-free Myrtle Beach resort experience. This includes all rooms, balconies, and common areas.
As a courtesy to other guests, and to maintain a healthy and clean environment, the use of electronic cigarettes, vaporizors, and smokeless tobacco of any kind is also prohibited.
If there is evidence of smoking in your room and/or your balcony, you will be charged a minimum $150.00 cleaning fee. Violation of this policy may also result in eviction of stay.
- Standard housekeeping service is performed daily for nightly rates and include fresh towels, trash removal, floor sweep, bathroom cleaning, and making of beds.
- Full service housekeeping occurs every 3rd day for nightly rates and includes all standard services plus changing of bed sheets and kitchen cleaning. Reservations of 3 or 7 night stays will have Full Service housekeeping occur on the 2nd day and recur every 3rd day thereafter.
- Weekly and Monthly rates do not include daily housekeeping services. Daily housekeeping may be added for an additional charge.
- One set of sheets and 2 sets of towels per bed are provided at check-in for Weekly and Monthly rates.
- Standard housekeeping service is provided once a week, as assigned by the front desk at check-in, for all Monthly rates and any Weekly rate stay of 8 nights or longer.
Currently we only accept select breeds of dog only (we currently do not accept Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Boxer, German Shepherd, or Chow breeds). Other pets such as cats, birds, and reptiles are not allowed.
These pets are welcomed from October 1st – March 31st only in select rooms and floors designated as “pet-friendly”.
A Pet Fee of $20.00 plus tax per night/per pet will be collected at check-in. Stays of 8 nights or longer have a flat Pet Fee of $150.00, plus tax, per pet. This $150.00 fee will recur monthly (every 28-31 days) for the length of the reservation.
1 pet per room.
20 lb. weight limit.
Carriers are recommended in the event you must leave your dog alone in the guest room.
Pets must be on a leash when in public areas of the resort and are not allowed in the pool areas.
Advance notice required for guests traveling with pets.
Additional policies may apply. Please contact the hotel for any special circumstances.
All service animals are accepted and are not considered pets. The terms above do not apply to service animals.
Weekly Rate Policies
Weekly Rates are based on a 7 night minimum stay. Should you have to reduce the number of nights, the package will be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay.
A non-refundable advance deposit equal to one half of the total stay is required within 10 days of making the reservation.
Balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. If booked within 30 days of arrival the total stay is required.
One set of sheets and 2 sets of towels per bed are provided at check-in. Daily housekeeping is NOT included but can be added at an additional charge.
A $25.00 reservation fee is included in the first night stay for all reservations and is added to the first night stay.
A departure cleaning fee is included in the first night stay for all reservations (Studios $40, 1 Bedroom Condos $60, 2 Bedroom Condos $80, and 3 Bedroom Condos $90).
No refunds will be issued for early departures.
No additional discounts apply to Weekly Rates.