Worry-Free Cancellations In October
For a limited time only! Book a vacation with travel between October 1-31, 2017 and we will add our Vacation Protection Plan at no additional cost. Normally a $30 value, this free add-on will protect your vacation in the event you must cancel or change dates.
- Receive a full refund of your deposit if you must cancel your reservation at any time.
- Hassle-free date change if you need to reschedule your vacation, based on availability.
Vacations are meant to be stress-free. Book your October stay with confidence!
Restrictions may apply. Look below for full details regarding our Vacation Protection Plan!
Protect your Myrtle Beach Vacation!
Protect your vacation investment with Oceana Resort’s exclusive Vacation Protection Plan (VPP). Make your visit to Myrtle Beach as relaxing and worry-free as possible knowing that if an emergency arises, the VPP will ensure you get reimbursed for any reservation that you didn’t use. Whether you have to cut your vacation short*, change the dates of your stay, or simply cancel altogether, you’ll feel secure knowing that Oceana Resorts has you covered!
The Vacation Protection Plan can be added to any reservation for $30.00 plus tax. This protection plan will refund your deposit if you need to cancel, or refund the difference of total cost if you must change dates or depart early.* The Vacation Protection Plan fee is non-refundable and must be added within 24 hours of confirming the reservation. A charge of $30.00 plus tax will be applied to the credit card used for the reservation deposit.
Simply add the “Vacation Protection Plan” during Step 2 of your online reservation process
or call (866) 469-7853 to speak with an Oceana Vacation Specialist!
Begin planning your Myrtle Beach vacation today and be sure to add Oceana’s VPP to protect your investment!
Vacation Protection Plan Policy
- The Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) is an optional service and must be voluntarily activated within 24 hours of reservation confirmation. If VPP is not activated within 24 hours of reservation confirmation, standard cancellation and date change fees and policies will apply.
- A VPP activation fee of $30 plus tax will be applied to any reservation that opts in to VPP.
- Designated non-refundable rate plans (e.g., Advance Purchase Rates) are not eligible for VPP.
- Reservations with VPP are exempt from the standard cancellation fee, date change fee and early departure fee.
- If the reservation is canceled before arrival, a refund equal to the full initial reservation deposit minus the VPP activation fee will be returned to the guest.
- Early departures from rate plans with minimum length-of-stay requirements will be reviewed based on the resulting length-of-stay. If the initial minimum length-of-stay requirement is no longer met, the reservation will be recalculated using the current Best Available Rate and any remaining balance will be refunded. Such early departures require check-out by 11:00 AM to avoid charges for additional nights.
Oceana Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals reserves the right to modify, alter, suspend, or terminate the Vacation Protection Plan Service at any time without prior notice.