- Carolinian Beach Resort offers a 24 hour front desk.
- Must be 21 years of age to check in at Carolinian Beach Resort.
- Valid photo identification is required.
- Check-In Time: After 4:00 PM
- Check-Out Time: Before 11:00 AM
- Valid Credit or Debit Card must be presented upon check in. A pre-authorization will be placed on the card to cover incidentals during your stay. No personal checks will be accepted for payment of account.
Please Note: Beginning June 24th, 2015, we will be unable to accept Best Western Travel Cards as a form of payment at Carolinian Beach Resort.
- An advance deposit equal to one night’s room, plus taxes and fees, is due at time of booking.
- An advance deposit of $150 per person is due at time of booking for all golf packages.
- The remaining account balance will be due at check-in to the resort.
Room rates are based on 2 adults per bedroom. For additional guests over the age of 18 add $20.00 per night. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Only 1 discount may be allowed per reservation. No additional discounts may be added to special package rates, group rates, golf package rates, or promotional rates.
Fees, Surcharges and Taxes
Carolinian Beach Resort charges a 5.5% daily resort fee and a $5.00 plus tax daily access fee.
A Weekend Surcharge of $15.00 is applied to Friday and Saturday night stays.
Rates are subject to 12% sales and local taxes.
TAX NOTICE: Horry County has instated an additional 1% local tax that will go into effect on May 1, 2017. Any stays after May 1, 2017 will have their balance adjusted to reflect this tax increase.
Cancellations & Changes
Oceana Resorts offers the opportunity to add an optional Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) to your reservation for $30.00 plus tax that will protect you if you should need to cancel, change plans, or depart early. You can learn more about the VPP here →
This option must be added within 24 hours of confirming your reservation. The VPP can be added easily during Step 2 of your online reservation or by calling 866.469.7853.
If you choose to decline the Vacation Protection Plan, you understand:
- Advance deposits are non-refundable on reservations that decline the optional Vacation Protection Plan.
- A Date Change Fee* of $20.00 will apply for each date change.
- An Early Departure Fee* will be applied to any reservation departing earlier than the registered date of departure at time of check-in. This fee will range from $50.00-$150.00 based on seasonality and room type.
*If a package rate requires a minimum length of stay, the minimum stay must still be met after any date changes or the rate will be recalculated at current Best Available Rate before applying the fee. Guests who have purchased the Vacation Protection Plan will have this fee waived, but rates may still be adjusted based on minimum length of stay requirements.
Free parking is provided to guests at Carolinian Beach Resort located in the parking garage 1 block away. Guests are provided a parking permit at check-in which must be displayed at all times while parking on-site. To ensure sufficient parking for all guests at the resort, parking permits are issued in accordance to the size of room. We are unable to issue additional parking permits.
1-Bedroom Suites and smaller will receive 1 Parking Permit at check-in.
2-Bedroom Suites and larger will receive 2 Parking Permits at check-in.
Valet Parking is available for $10.00 per day.
Carolinian Beach Resort is a smoke-free and tobacco-free Myrtle Beach resort experience. This includes all rooms, balconies, and common areas.
As a courtesy to other guests, and to maintain a healthy and clean environment, the use of electronic cigarettes, vaporizors, and smokeless tobacco of any kind is also prohibited.
If there is evidence of smoking in your room and/or your balcony, you will be charged a minimum $150.00 cleaning fee. Violation of this policy may also result in eviction of stay.
Pets are not permitted at Carolinian Beach Resort.
All service animals are accepted and are not considered pets. The terms above do not apply to service animals.