Vacation Protection Plan Policy
- The Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) is an optional service and must be voluntarily activated within 24 hours of reservation confirmation. If VPP is not activated within 24 hours of reservation confirmation, standard cancellation and date change fees and policies will apply.
- A VPP activation fee of $30 plus tax will be applied to any reservation that opts in to VPP.
- Designated non-refundable rate plans (e.g., Advance Purchase Rates) are not eligible for VPP.
- Reservations with VPP are exempt from the standard cancellation fee, date change fee and early departure fee.
- If the reservation is canceled before arrival, a refund equal to the full initial reservation deposit minus the VPP activation fee will be returned to the guest.
- Early departures from rate plans with minimum length-of-stay requirements will be reviewed based on the resulting length-of-stay. If the initial minimum length-of-stay requirement is no longer met, the reservation will be recalculated using the current Best Available Rate and any remaining balance will be refunded. Such early departures require check-out by 11:00 AM to avoid charges for additional nights.
Oceana Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals reserves the right to modify, alter, suspend, or terminate the Vacation Protection Plan Service at any time without prior notice.