A Selection of Affordable Myrtle Beach Family Resorts
Traveling with kids can present intense challenges as well as lasting rewards. The trick is to minimize the former and maximize the latter. For infants and very young children, here are some spectacular and memorable experiences at our affordable Myrtle Beach family resorts:
- Children under 18 stay FREE at all Oceana Resorts
- Involve the kids. Planning a trip carefully is the first step to a fun and successful vacation. Talk with your kids, or better yet, listen. Get a sense of things they would enjoy and places they would like to go while in Myrtle Beach.
- A new bag of toys. Don’t underestimate the value of new activities for the car or plane ride to Myrtle Beach
- bring the meds. No matter how healthy everyone seems for your trip, things can change quickly. Bring a small supply of medications with on every trip ~ band-aids, cough medicine, fever reducer, Benadryl, Tylenol and syrup of Ipecac. Sunscreen and Aloe Vera are also a must for any vacation along the Grand Strand
- Down time! Instead of trying to fit it all in on one vacation; plan for some down time. This could include an afternoon movie, a swim in the hotel pool, a leisurely walk along the beach, a game of cards or even a nap
- Local stores are stocked with baby care products and supermarkets supply needed items