Practically Tee Off from Your Balcony
With the Grand Strand sun and sand as a backdrop, Oceana Resorts offers you a true coastal retreat – both on and off the course. That’s right, with 100 Myrtle Beach golf courses to choose from, individuals and golf groups from around the country come to the Golf Capital of the World for its exceptional and varying levels of courses. Land, check in, and then off to the links – it’s that easy! So plan your Myrtle Beach golf holiday today!
Let Oceana Resorts put together the kind of experience you’ll remember forever. We know where to play based on skill level, handicap and offer a wide variety of golf packages to get the most for your golf vacation dollar. View our course guide, golf tips, and upcoming tournaments for insightful area information that is pure Carolina. Here are some Myrtle Beach golfing facts to consider when venturing out to Oceana Resorts.
Myrtle Beach Fun Golf Facts
- All the Oceana Resorts cater to golf groups.
- There are an astounding 100 golf courses open in the Myrtle Beach area.
- Any one of the Oceana Resorts concierges can recommend a golf course based on
- Golf Digest Magazine describes Myrtle Beach golfing as a “Buddies-Trip Haven.”
Spring Golf Specials
- Barfoot Package – 3 nights, 3 breakfast, and 3 rounds with cart, plus get the 4th round FREE (PM play)
- Play golf and get lunch with two beers! – Legends – Heathland, Moorland or Parkland, Oyster Bay, Heritage, Man O’War, Witch, Wizard, Carolina National, Diamond Back and Crow Creek (Seasonal). Golf with lunch only – Sandpiper Bay.
- FREE replays! – Arrowhead, River Oaks, International Club, Sea Trail and Wicked Stick.
- EAST COAST GOLF GROUP – Discounts when you play 2 or more rounds on courses such as Crow Creek, Sandpiper Bay, Diamond Back, Pearl East/West, River’s Edge plus 7 others! Want more golf, play 4 rounds on select East Coast courses and get FREE replays! Call for details!
For more information call 1-866-542-4339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org