At Oceana Resorts, the health and safety of our guests is our number one priority. With that in mind, we want to answer some frequently asked questions related to upcoming reservations.
Our Customer Experience team is prepared to answer your questions and can be reached any time at 855-325-1848.
Are there any closures or restrictions still in place at the properties?
No, all public beach access points in the Horry County area are open.
All of our Myrtle Beach area properties are open and accepting new reservations.
All amenities are open:
- All pool facilities are open.
- All on-site resort fitness centers are open.
- All food and beverage outlets are open at Bay Watch Resort.
- All food and beverage outlets are open at Patricia Grand.
- The Awakening Spa at Anderson Ocean Club is currently open. Guests are strongly encouraged to book an advance appointment.
- Lost Mine Miniature Golf is open for the season.
Are face coverings required?
Mask mandates are lifted at the county level however many establishments do still require face coverings and you are encouraged to bring yours from home. Oceana Resorts will not be providing face masks for guests.
What do guests and visitors need to know?
Be aware that Oceana Resorts no longer provides daily housekeeping. Towel and trash exchange is available upon request.
Myrtle Beach, like many other areas, is experiencing a labor shortage. This is resulting in longer wait times for food services and restaurants, in addition to longer lines at most stores. Additionally, many establishments are having to close a few days during the week and shorten business hours. Some services may not be available during your vacation.
Myrtle Beach encourages visitors to be mindful of these inconveniences and please be patient during your stay.