Events in Myrtle Beach
Plan Grand Strand events in Myrtle Beach, the perfect place for meetings, weddings and other occasions. Below is a list of policies for Myrtle Beach group events.
- To qualify for group discounts you must reserve 15 or more rooms
- Minimum night stays may apply
Family Reunion Group Event Restrictions
We require certain minimum qualifications to be met in order to provide group rates for Family Reunions for select high demand travel dates throughout the year. These dates include, but are not limited to, Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, and Mid-June through Mid-August. Oceana Resorts may be unable to provide group rate accommodations during peak traffic seasons unless the following minimum requirements are met:
- A 3 night minimum stay is required
- At least 15 rentals must be reserved
- A minimum $5,000 Food & Beverage package must be purchased
General Hotel Policy
- Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. Liability for damage to the premises will be charged accordingly. Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center cannot assume responsibility for personal items brought on to the property. Decorations to Banquet Function Rooms must be approved, in advance, and overseen by the Service Coordinator, as attachments to walls, floors; windows and ceilings may cause damage.
- If direct billing is requested, a complete credit application must be submitted to our accounting office at least 60 days in advance of the event. Unless credit has been established with Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, payment of the total bill must be made in cash, certified check, credit card or personal bank draft 2 weeks prior to the event. With approved credit, full payment will be due payable within 30 days following your event. Any unpaid balance remaining more than 30 days will be subject to a 1.5% per month finance charge, or 18% per annum. Social and/or Personal events are not eligible for credit.
- We will require 100% prepayment 2-weeks in advance of each event, provided credit has not been established. Should your event cancel within 90-days of the scheduled time, we will assess a fee of 50% of estimated lost revenue. If the event cancels within 30-days, you will be charged 75% of the estimated lost revenue. Should you need to reschedule within 30-days of an event, a penalty will be assessed for the original date. Room rental fees are not transferable.
- To assure the availability of menu items, we recommend that selection be submitted to your Catering Service Contact at least 4 weeks prior to your event. Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center will guarantee only the prices quoted in a signed agreement. No food or beverage prices will be guaranteed more than 60 days prior to the function. Because of market fluctuations and availability, pricing and menu selection are subject to change without notice. This change may be no more than the average seasonal fluctuation on a particular menu item. All prices subject of 20% gratuity and 10.5% tax.
- Packages for meetings may be delivered to Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center’s Receiving Agent no more than 1 week in advance of your function. Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center will not be responsible for lost, damaged, or missing items. The following information must be included on each package to insure proper delivery:
Attention: Group Sales and Convention Services Dept.
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
2701 South Ocean Blvd.
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582-4641
(Groups contact name)
(Name of group)
(Date of function)
We do not accept COD deliveries.
For more information, call toll free (866) 270-2263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.