NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Oceana Resorts CCMF VIP Getaway Sweepstakes (“Drawing”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry and who did not purchase any products, services or equipment for the purposes of entering this Drawing. Employees of Wyndham Vacation Rentals South Carolina, LLC (“WVR” or “Sponsor”) and any of its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (i.e., spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and WVR’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize (“Prize”) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: WVR South Carolina, LLC, 14 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
3. Timing: The Drawing begins on March 1, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 30, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET (the “Drawing Period”). WVR’s computer system shall be the official time-keeping device for the Drawing.
4. How to Enter: Entries may only be submitted during the Drawing Period. Eligible contestants may submit one (1) entry by completing and submitting a paper ballot or online entry (“Entry Forms”). One (1) entry will be submitted for each Entry Form, subject to a maximum of one (1) such entry per contestant during the Drawing Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different entry forms or any other methods will void all plays of that participant and that participant will be disqualified.
Limit: Each entrant may submit one (1) entry during the Promotion Period. All entries must be received by September 30, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawing: WVR will randomly select one (1) single Prize winner from all eligible entries at or around 9:00 a.m. on October 1, 2018 for a total of one (1) Prize and will notify the winner by the contact information provided on the deposited Entry Form. Except where prohibited, the Prize winner shall be required to sign and return to WVR prior to being given the Prize, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”) in order to claim his or her Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or the potential winner is not reached by the contact information on the Entry Form, such potential winner forfeits the Prize. If a potential Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the Prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, at WVR’s sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Prizes: A total of one (1) Prize will be awarded. The Prize has an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of US$600.00. The Prize includes a travel voucher for a three (3) day / two (2) night stay in a 1- or 2-Bedroom rental provided by Smoky Mountain Property Management by Wyndham Vacation Rentals. Terms and condition of the travel voucher may apply. The voucher credit will be applied to cover the costs of the accommodation only and specifically excludes travel costs and other expenses that may be incurred. Any accommodation costs exceeding the total ARV are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
The Prize is non-transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption will be permitted unless WVR, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. WVR reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. The Prize winner is responsible for all federal, state, territorial, and local income and other taxes and any other costs, expenses or fees associated with Prize acceptance and/or use not specified herein as being provided. All Prize details are at WVR’s sole discretion.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Drawing constitutes winner’s consent to WVR’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, photograph, voice and/or opinions for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Sweepstakes, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the Prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
9. Release and Limitation of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor and their affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE, OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Drawing or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state courts situated in Horry County, South Carolina and the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Drawing, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and WVR in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
12. Winner List: For a copy of winner list, entrants can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2018 Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America, LLC. All rights reserved.