Get in Touch with The Patricia Grand
The Patricia Grand Resort Hotel in Myrtle Beach pairs comfortable accommodations with a host of amenities for an unforgettable Grand Strand hotel experience. Conveniently located for area travel, enjoy endless golf, shopping, restaurants and activities for all ages at the Patricia Grand Resort Hotel, a family-friendly hotel on the beach.
The Patricia Grand
2710 N Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
The Patricia Grand Policies
- Guests may check in after 4:00 p.m. and check out before 11:00 a.m.
- A valid major credit card and photo identification are required at check-in.
- Guests under 21 are not admitted unless accompanied by an adult.
Payments and Deposits
- Room rates are based on two adults per bedroom. For additional guests over 17, add $20.00 per day.
- Only one discount may be used per reservation.
- An advance deposit of one night’s lodging is required, with balance payable upon arrival.
- A deposit of $150.00 per person is required on packages.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No personal checks will be accepted for payment of account.
Fees, Surcharges and Taxes
- A weekend surcharge of $15.00 is applied for Friday and Saturday stays.
- A $5.00, plus tax, per night access fee will be charged daily for use of personal safe and unlimited local calls.
- Rates are subject to 12% sales and local taxes and a resort fee of 5.5%.
Cancellations & Changes
Oceana Resorts offers the opportunity to add an optional Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) insurance policy to your reservation for $30.00 plus tax that will protect you if you should need to cancel, change plans, or depart early. You can learn more about the VPP here →
This option must be added within 24 hours of confirming your reservation. The VPP can be added easily during Step 2 of your online reservation or by calling 866.469.7853.
If you choose to decline the Vacation Protection Plan, you understand:
- Advance deposits are non-refundable on reservations that decline the optional Vacation Protection Plan.
- A Date Change Fee* of $20.00 will apply for each date change.
- An Early Departure Fee* will be applied to any reservation departing earlier than the registered date of departure at time of check-in. This fee will range from $50.00-$150.00 based on seasonality and room type.
*If a package rate requires a minimum length of stay, the minimum stay must still be met after any date changes or the rate will be recalculated at current Best Available Rate before applying the fee. Guests who have purchased the Vacation Protection Plan will have this fee waived, but rates may still be adjusted based on minimum length of stay requirements.
- Patricia Grand Resort Hotel provides a completely smoke-free and tobacco-free experience for our guests. All smoking, electronic cigarette, vaporizor, and smokeless tobacco use of any kind is prohibited in all rooms, balconies, and all common areas of the resort including restaurants, pool decks, hallways, and entryways.
- Violation of this policy will result in a cleaning of $150.00 and/or eviction.
Parking and Valet
- 1 Bedroom Suites and smaller will receive 1 parking pass at check-in.
- 2 Bedroom Suites and larger will receive 2 parking passes at check-in.
- Valet Parking is available for $8.00 per day.
- Currently we only accept dogs and certified service animals within this resort. Other pets such as cats, birds, and reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets are also welcomed all year round
- We have specific rooms & floors designated as “pet-friendly”.
- A Pet Fee of $15.00, plus tax, per night/per pet will be added to your reservation applied at check-in
- Stays of 11 nights or longer have a flat Pet Fee of $150.00, plus tax, per pet. This $150.00 fee will recur monthly (every 28-31 days) for the length of the reservation
- 20 lb. weight limit.
- Non-aggressive breeds only. We currently do not accept Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Boxer, German Shepherd, or Chow breeds.
- Carriers are recommended in case you must leave your dog alone in the guest room.
- Pets must be on a leash when in public areas of the resort and are not allowed in the pool areas.