- The Vacation Protection Plan can be added to any reservation for $30.00 plus tax. This protection plan will refund your deposit if you need to cancel, or refund the difference of total cost if you must change dates or depart early.* The Vacation Protection Plan fee is non-refundable and must be added within 24 hours of confirming the reservation. A charge of $30.00 plus tax will be applied to the credit card used for the reservation deposit.
- The Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) is an optional service and must be voluntarily activated within 24 hours of reservation confirmation. If VPP is not activated within 24 hours of reservation confirmation, standard cancellation and date change fees and policies will apply.
- A VPP activation fee of $30 plus tax will be applied to any reservation that opts in to VPP.
- Designated non-refundable rate plans (e.g., Advance Purchase Rates) are not eligible for VPP.
- Reservations with VPP are exempt from the standard cancellation fee, date change fee and early departure fee.
- If the reservation is canceled before arrival, a refund equal to the full initial reservation deposit minus the VPP activation fee will be returned to the guest.
- Early departures from rate plans with minimum length-of-stay requirements will be reviewed based on the resulting length-of-stay. If the initial minimum length-of-stay requirement is no longer met, the reservation will be recalculated using the current Best Available Rate and any remaining balance will be refunded. Such early departures require check-out by 11:00 AM to avoid charges for additional nights.
- *Oceana Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals reserves the right to modify, alter, suspend, or terminate the Vacation Protection Plan Service at any time without prior notice.
Vacation Protection Plan
Protect Your Myrtle Beach Vacation
Protect your vacation investment with Oceana Resort’s exclusive Vacation Protection Plan (VPP). Make your visit to Myrtle Beach as relaxing and worry-free as possible knowing that if an emergency arises, the VPP will ensure you get reimbursed for any reservation that you didn’t use. Whether you have to cut your vacation short*, change the dates of your stay, or simply cancel altogether, you’ll feel secure knowing that Oceana Resorts has you covered!